Book your BUR to ONT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Burbank to Ontario airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUR and ONT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bob Hope to Ontario Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUR to ONT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Burbank (BUR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Burbank on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUR to ONT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Burbank to Ontario (BUR to ONT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUR to ONT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Burbank to Ontario in 2009 was 91.93%.
- There were 5,042 passengers that flew from Burbank to Ontario in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from BUR to ONT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUR to ONT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 5,230 seats were available on flights from BUR to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,780 passengers flew on all flights from BUR to ONT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Burbank and Ontario from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Burbank to Ontario.
- American Airlines offers flights from Burbank, CA to Ontario, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Burbank, CA to Ontario, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 4,780 passengers from BUR to ONT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)