Book your BTV to YOW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Burlington to Ottawa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTV and YOW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Burlington Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTV to YOW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Burlington (BTV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Burlington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTV to YOW Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Cleveland Clinic you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Burlington to Ottawa (BTV to YOW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTV to YOW for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Burlington to Ottawa in 2009 was 80%.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from BTV to YOW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Burlington, VT to Ottawa, Canada in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 80 passengers that flew from Burlington to Ottawa in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Burlington, VT to Ottawa, Canada.
- 100 seats were available on flights from BTV to YOW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80 passengers flew on all flights from BTV to YOW that year.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 44 passengers from BTV to YOW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTV to YOW in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Burlington and Ottawa from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Burlington and Ottawa.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)