Book your BTV to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Burlington to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTV and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Burlington Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTV to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Burlington (BTV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Burlington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTV to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Burlington Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BTV to PHL
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Burlington to Philadelphia (BTV to PHL)
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, American Connection, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Burlington, VT to Philadelphia, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Burlington and Philadelphia from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from BTV to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Burlington to Philadelphia in 2009 was 79.47%.
- 109,366 seats were available on flights from BTV to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85,854 passengers flew on all flights from BTV to PHL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTV to PHL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTV to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 36,695 passengers from BTV to PHL in 2009.
- There were 85,854 passengers that flew from Burlington to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Burlington, VT to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Burlington and Philadelphia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)