Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Korean Air operated flights from PUS to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 299 passengers that flew from Busan to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Busan and Los Angeles from Korean Air is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 334 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Busan, South Korea to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Korean Air's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Busan to Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing PUS to LAX in 2009 was Korean Air's B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- 334 seats were available on flights from PUS to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 299 passengers flew on all flights from PUS to LAX that year.
- Korean Air carried a total of 299 passengers from PUS to LAX in 2009.
- Korean Air offers flights from Busan, South Korea to Los Angeles, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Busan to Los Angeles in 2009 was 89.52%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PUS to LAX for Korean Air is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 334 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Medford Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Old Port Portland Maine you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.