Book your YYC to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Calgary to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYC and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Calgary Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYC to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYC to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Calgary Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYC to ORD
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|WestJet||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Calgary to Chicago (YYC to ORD)
- There were 71,056 passengers that flew from Calgary to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to ORD for Air Canada Jazz is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and Chicago from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 139 seats.
- Skywest Air, Air Canada Jazz, UNITED offer flights from Calgary, Canada to Chicago, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to Chicago in 2009 was 66.39%.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 49,552 passengers from YYC to ORD in 2009.
- 97,384 seats were available on flights from YYC to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 71,056 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to ORD that year.
- UNITED operated flights from YYC to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to ORD in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-705 from Bombardier. The CRJ-705 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Calgary and Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)