Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 117 passengers from YYC to FAR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and Fargo from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Calgary to Fargo in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to Fargo in 2009 was 94.35%.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Calgary, Canada to Fargo, ND.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to FAR for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Calgary to Fargo.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to Fargo, ND in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from YYC to FAR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to FAR in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 124 seats were available on flights from YYC to FAR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to FAR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)