Book your YYC to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Calgary to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYC and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Calgary Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYC to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYC to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Calgary Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYC to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Calgary to Houston (YYC to IAH)
- Continental Airlines, Air Canada Jazz offer flights from Calgary, Canada to Houston, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to IAH for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from YYC to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 132,045 passengers that flew from Calgary to Houston in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to Houston in 2009 was 62.19%.
- 206,706 seats were available on flights from YYC to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132,045 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to IAH that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to IAH in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-705 from Bombardier. The CRJ-705 started flying in 2005.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 94,982 passengers from YYC to IAH in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Calgary and Houston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Art Institute of Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.