Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to FCA in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air operated flights from YYC to FCA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Calgary to Kalispell.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to FCA for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Calgary, Canada to Kalispell, MT.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and Kalispell from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to Kalispell, MT in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 23 passengers that flew from Calgary to Kalispell in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from YYC to FCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to FCA that year.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 23 passengers from YYC to FCA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to Kalispell in 2009 was 46%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)