Book your YYC to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Calgary to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYC and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Calgary Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYC to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYC to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Calgary Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYC to LAS
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Calgary to Las Vegas (YYC to LAS)
- WestJet carried a total of 83,167 passengers from YYC to LAS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and Las Vegas from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYC to LAS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 160,114 seats were available on flights from YYC to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 137,560 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to LAS that year.
- There were 137,560 passengers that flew from Calgary to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to LAS in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to LAS for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 92 seats.
- WestJet, Air Canada, US Airways offer flights from Calgary, Canada to Las Vegas, NV.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Calgary and Las Vegas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to Las Vegas in 2009 was 83.21%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Porto Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.