Book your YYC to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Calgary to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYC and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Calgary Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYC to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYC to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Calgary Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYC to LAX
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Calgary to Los Angeles (YYC to LAX)
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to LAX in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to Los Angeles in 2009 was 79.52%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to LAX for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYC to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 125,980 passengers that flew from Calgary to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Air Canada, WestJet, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Calgary, Canada to Los Angeles, CA.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Calgary and Los Angeles.
- 158,268 seats were available on flights from YYC to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 125,980 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to LAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and Los Angeles from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- Air Canada carried a total of 76,766 passengers from YYC to LAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Palm Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Egypt you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.