Book your YYC to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Calgary to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYC and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Calgary Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYC to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYC to SLC Route Map
Route information for flights from Calgary Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYC to SLC
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Calgary to Salt Lake City (YYC to SLC)
- Skywest Air offers flights from Calgary, Canada to Salt Lake City, UT.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air operated flights from YYC to SLC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and Salt Lake City from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 28,191 passengers from YYC to SLC in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Calgary to Salt Lake City.
- 41,070 seats were available on flights from YYC to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,191 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to SLC that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to SLC for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 68.45%.
- There were 28,191 passengers that flew from Calgary to Salt Lake City in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to SLC in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Davenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.