Book your YYC to SAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Calgary to San Diego airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYC and SAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Calgary Intl. to San Diego Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYC to SAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYC to SAN Route Map
Route information for flights from Calgary Intl. to San Diego Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYC to SAN
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Calgary to San Diego (YYC to SAN)
- There were 24,513 passengers that flew from Calgary to San Diego in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to SAN in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to San Diego in 2009 was 72.83%.
- WestJet, Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada offer flights from Calgary, Canada to San Diego, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and San Diego from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- WestJet operated flights from YYC to SAN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 33,241 seats were available on flights from YYC to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,513 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to SAN that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Calgary and San Diego.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to San Diego, CA in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to SAN for Air Canada Jazz is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- WestJet carried a total of 11,758 passengers from YYC to SAN in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cheap Car Rentals Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Package Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.