Book your YYC to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Calgary to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYC and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Calgary Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYC to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYC to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Calgary Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYC to SFO
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Calgary to San Francisco (YYC to SFO)
- Skywest Air carried a total of 70,266 passengers from YYC to SFO in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from YYC to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air, Air Canada, WestJet, UNITED offer flights from Calgary, Canada to San Francisco, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and San Francisco from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to SFO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 144,249 seats were available on flights from YYC to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110,111 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to SFO that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to San Francisco in 2009 was 76.08%.
- There were 110,111 passengers that flew from Calgary to San Francisco in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to SFO in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Calgary and San Francisco.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Atlanta? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Barcelona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.