to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Canada operated flights from YYC to SJC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to SJC for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Canada, Skywest Air offer flights from Calgary, Canada to San Jose, CA.
- There were 65 passengers that flew from Calgary to San Jose in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Calgary and San Jose.
- Air Canada carried a total of 36 passengers from YYC to SJC in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to San Jose in 2009 was 50.09%.
- 130 seats were available on flights from YYC to SJC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to SJC that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and San Jose from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to SJC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to San Jose, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)