Book your YYC to SJC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Calgary to San Jose airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYC and SJC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Calgary Intl. to Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYC to SJC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYC to SJC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Calgary to San Jose (YYC to SJC)
- Air Canada operated flights from YYC to SJC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to SJC for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Canada, Skywest Air offer flights from Calgary, Canada to San Jose, CA.
- There were 65 passengers that flew from Calgary to San Jose in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Calgary and San Jose.
- Air Canada carried a total of 36 passengers from YYC to SJC in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to San Jose in 2009 was 50.09%.
- 130 seats were available on flights from YYC to SJC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to SJC that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and San Jose from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to SJC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to San Jose, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)