Book your YYC to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Calgary to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYC and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Calgary Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYC to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYC to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Calgary Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYC to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Calgary to Seattle (YYC to SEA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to SEA for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 69,701 passengers that flew from Calgary to Seattle in 2009.
- Horizon Air, Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada offer flights from Calgary, Canada to Seattle, WA.
- 108,176 seats were available on flights from YYC to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,701 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to SEA that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Calgary and Seattle.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and Seattle from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YYC to SEA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to SEA in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to Seattle in 2009 was 67.56%.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 47,381 passengers from YYC to SEA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Great America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.