Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYC to TPA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Calgary to Tampa in 2009 was 26.59%.
- 173 seats were available on flights from YYC to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from YYC to TPA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYC to TPA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Calgary to Tampa.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 46 passengers from YYC to TPA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Calgary, Canada to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Calgary, Canada to Tampa, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Calgary and Tampa from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Calgary to Tampa in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YYC to TPA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fernandina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.