Book your CLO to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cali to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLO and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLO to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cali (CLO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cali on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLO to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLO to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cali to Miami (CLO to MIA)
- Avianca, American Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Cali, Colombia to Miami, FL.
- Avianca carried a total of 42,898 passengers from CLO to MIA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cali and Miami.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLO to MIA for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cali and Miami from Avianca is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 195 seats.
- 111,707 seats were available on flights from CLO to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 81,734 passengers flew on all flights from CLO to MIA that year.
- Avianca operated flights from CLO to MIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 81,734 passengers that flew from Cali to Miami in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cali to Miami in 2009 was 74.95%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cali, Colombia to Miami, FL in 2009 was Avianca's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLO to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pacifica Hotel Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.