to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Camp Springs and Philadelphia from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Camp Springs, MD to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ADW to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ADW to PHL for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ADW to PHL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hershey Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.