Book your CUN to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to ATL
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Alitalia||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Alitalia||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Atlanta (CUN to ATL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 173,196 passengers from CUN to ATL in 2009.
- 266,259 seats were available on flights from CUN to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 209,967 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CUN to ATL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to ATL in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Aeromexico offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Atlanta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cancun and Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to ATL for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Atlanta in 2009 was 75.6%.
- There were 209,967 passengers that flew from Cancun to Atlanta in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Daytona Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Biloxi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Huntington Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.