Book your CUN to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to BWI Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to BWI
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Baltimore (CUN to BWI)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CUN to BWI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- USA 3000, AirTran Airways, Continental Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Baltimore, MD.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Baltimore from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- 47,345 seats were available on flights from CUN to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,189 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to BWI that year.
- There were 33,189 passengers that flew from Cancun to Baltimore in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to BWI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to BWI for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Cancun and Baltimore.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 18,710 passengers from CUN to BWI in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Baltimore in 2009 was 71.63%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)