Book your CUN to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to BUF Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Traverse City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Alexandria you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Birmingham today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Buffalo (CUN to BUF)
- Air Greenland offers flights from Cancun, Mexico to Buffalo, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Buffalo from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 170 passengers from CUN to BUF in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to BUF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cancun to Buffalo.
- Air Greenland operated flights from CUN to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 170 passengers that flew from Cancun to Buffalo in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Buffalo in 2009 was 49.13%.
- 346 seats were available on flights from CUN to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 170 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to BUF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to BUF for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)