Book your CUN to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to CLT
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Charlotte (CUN to CLT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Charlotte in 2009 was 76.2%.
- US Airways carried a total of 127,460 passengers from CUN to CLT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to CLT for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 164,556 seats were available on flights from CUN to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 127,611 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to CLT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Charlotte from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- There were 127,611 passengers that flew from Cancun to Charlotte in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways, USA 3000 offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Charlotte, NC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cancun and Charlotte.
- US Airways operated flights from CUN to CLT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jacksonville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tampa Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.