Book your CUN to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Chicago (CUN to ORD)
- 239,863 seats were available on flights from CUN to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 199,626 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to ORD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to ORD for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- UNITED, USA 3000, American Airlines, Mexicana, Aeromexico offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Chicago, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Chicago in 2009 was 83.41%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cancun and Chicago.
- American Airlines operated flights from CUN to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 199,626 passengers that flew from Cancun to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 71,145 passengers from CUN to ORD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Chicago from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to ORD in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Anaheim? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Rhode Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.