Book your CUN to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Dallas (CUN to DFW)
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to DFW in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Dallas from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- American Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Aeromexico, UNITED, Air Greenland offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Dallas, TX.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cancun and Dallas.
- 279,476 seats were available on flights from CUN to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 224,662 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to DFW that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 192,910 passengers from CUN to DFW in 2009.
- There were 224,662 passengers that flew from Cancun to Dallas in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Dallas in 2009 was 79.6%.
- American Airlines operated flights from CUN to DFW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to DFW for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Riverside Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.