Book your CUN to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to FLL
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Fort Lauderdale (CUN to FLL)
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from CUN to FLL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways, WestJet offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to FLL in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 80,235 seats were available on flights from CUN to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,566 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to FLL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 64.28%.
- There were 51,566 passengers that flew from Cancun to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cancun and Fort Lauderdale.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 40,522 passengers from CUN to FLL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to FLL for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Fort Lauderdale from Spirit Airlines is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 213 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Beijing and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dubai Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.