Book your CUN to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to LAX
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Los Angeles (CUN to LAX)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Cancun and Los Angeles.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 40,364 passengers from CUN to LAX in 2009.
- There were 95,237 passengers that flew from Cancun to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Los Angeles in 2009 was 76.17%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to LAX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to LAX for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Los Angeles from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from CUN to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines, Mexicana, Delta Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- 127,038 seats were available on flights from CUN to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 95,237 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to LAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Montreal and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Breckenridge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cozumel Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.