Book your CUN to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to MIA
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Miami (CUN to MIA)
- American Airlines operated flights from CUN to MIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Miami in 2009 was 67.95%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- 314,852 seats were available on flights from CUN to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 221,388 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to MIA that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 164,159 passengers from CUN to MIA in 2009.
- American Airlines, Mexicana, LAN Airlines offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Miami, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to MIA for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- There were 221,388 passengers that flew from Cancun to Miami in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cancun and Miami.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to MIA in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas NV and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.