Book your CUN to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Minneapolis (CUN to MSP)
- There were 95,472 passengers that flew from Cancun to Minneapolis in 2009.
- 113,658 seats were available on flights from CUN to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 95,472 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to MSP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Minneapolis from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Minneapolis in 2009 was 79.82%.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Aeromexico, American Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Minneapolis, MN.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cancun and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from CUN to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 72,899 passengers from CUN to MSP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to MSP for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 129 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Honolulu and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Port Aransas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.