Book your CUN to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to MSY Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Myrtle Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Naples Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to New Orleans (CUN to MSY)
- 1,248 seats were available on flights from CUN to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 986 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to MSY that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from CUN to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 644 passengers from CUN to MSY in 2009.
- There were 986 passengers that flew from Cancun to New Orleans in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to MSY for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to MSY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to New Orleans, LA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to New Orleans in 2009 was 92.95%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and New Orleans from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cancun and New Orleans.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)