Book your CUN to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to New York (CUN to JFK)
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Cancun and New York.
- American Airlines operated flights from CUN to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Mexicana, Air Greenland offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to New York, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to New York in 2009 was 69.32%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 73,290 passengers from CUN to JFK in 2009.
- 219,516 seats were available on flights from CUN to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162,019 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and New York from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 162,019 passengers that flew from Cancun to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Lucia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taipei Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.