Book your CUN to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to MCO
|Aeroméxico||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Orlando (CUN to MCO)
- There were 28,608 passengers that flew from Cancun to Orlando in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CUN to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cancun and Orlando.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Orlando in 2009 was 65.12%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Orlando from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 25,788 passengers from CUN to MCO in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Orlando, FL.
- 46,503 seats were available on flights from CUN to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,608 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to MCO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to MCO in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to MCO for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Florida Keys Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.