Book your CUN to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to PHX
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Phoenix (CUN to PHX)
- US Airways operated flights from CUN to PHX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cancun and Phoenix.
- There were 56,852 passengers that flew from Cancun to Phoenix in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to PHX for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to PHX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Phoenix in 2009 was 82.35%.
- US Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Phoenix from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 56,692 passengers from CUN to PHX in 2009.
- 69,310 seats were available on flights from CUN to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56,852 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to PHX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tulsa Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Portland, ME you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.