Book your CUN to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to RDU
|Aeroméxico||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Raleigh (CUN to RDU)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Raleigh in 2009 was 62.14%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,856 passengers that flew from Cancun to Raleigh in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Raleigh from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to RDU for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from CUN to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 1,720 passengers from CUN to RDU in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Raleigh, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to RDU in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cancun and Raleigh.
- 3,062 seats were available on flights from CUN to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,856 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to RDU that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antwerp Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.