Book your CUN to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to SAT Route Map
Looking for Key West Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Juan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monte Carlo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to San Antonio (CUN to SAT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and San Antonio from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Aeromexico carried a total of 2,964 passengers from CUN to SAT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- There were 3,416 passengers that flew from Cancun to San Antonio in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to SAT for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Aeromexico, Continental Airlines offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to San Antonio, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to San Antonio in 2009 was 88.6%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cancun and San Antonio.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CUN to SAT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 4,450 seats were available on flights from CUN to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,416 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to SAT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)