Book your CUN to SHV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Shreveport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and SHV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Shreveport Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to SHV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to SHV Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Atlanta Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Pensacola Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Shreveport (CUN to SHV)
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to SHV in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to SHV for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- 376 seats were available on flights from CUN to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 327 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to SHV that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from CUN to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Cancun, Mexico to Shreveport, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Shreveport in 2009 was 86.97%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Shreveport from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 327 passengers that flew from Cancun to Shreveport in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cancun to Shreveport.
- American Airlines carried a total of 327 passengers from CUN to SHV in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)