Book your CUN to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to St. Louis (CUN to STL)
- There were 40,844 passengers that flew from Cancun to St. Louis in 2009.
- 49,236 seats were available on flights from CUN to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,844 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to STL that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cancun and St. Louis.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to STL in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- USA 3000, Mexicana, UNITED, Frontier, Aeromexico offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to St. Louis, MO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to St. Louis in 2009 was 79.53%.
- Aeromexico operated flights from CUN to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 40,254 passengers from CUN to STL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to STL for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and St. Louis from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)