to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to TPA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 13,415 passengers that flew from Cancun to Tampa in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Tampa from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Tampa, FL.
- Air Greenland operated flights from CUN to TPA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to TPA for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Tampa in 2009 was 58.98%.
- 24,202 seats were available on flights from CUN to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,415 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to TPA that year.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 13,263 passengers from CUN to TPA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cancun and Tampa.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Santo Domingo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cologne Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.