Book your CUN to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cancun to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUN and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cancun Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUN to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUN to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Cancun Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUN to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cancun to Washington, DC (CUN to IAD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cancun to Washington in 2009 was 74.79%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUN to IAD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUN to IAD for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cancun and Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cancun and Washington from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 33,270 passengers from CUN to IAD in 2009.
- There were 41,786 passengers that flew from Cancun to Washington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cancun, Mexico to Washington, DC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 51,194 seats were available on flights from CUN to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,786 passengers flew on all flights from CUN to IAD that year.
- Mexicana operated flights from CUN to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Mexicana, Continental Airlines offer flights from Cancun, Mexico to Washington, DC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kissimmee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Thomas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.