Book your CCS to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Caracas to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CCS and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Simon Bolivar Intl. of Maiquetia to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CCS to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Caracas (CCS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Caracas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CCS to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Simon Bolivar Intl. of Maiquetia to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CCS to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Caracas to Atlanta (CCS to ATL)
- There were 58,741 passengers that flew from Caracas to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Caracas to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Caracas and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
- 74,775 seats were available on flights from CCS to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,741 passengers flew on all flights from CCS to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CCS to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 58,741 passengers from CCS to ATL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CCS to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Caracas, Venezuela to Atlanta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing CCS to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Caracas, Venezuela to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Caracas to Atlanta in 2009 was 79.73%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)