Book your CCS to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Caracas to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CCS and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Simon Bolivar Intl. of Maiquetia to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CCS to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Caracas (CCS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Caracas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CCS to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Simon Bolivar Intl. of Maiquetia to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CCS to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Santa Barbara Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Caracas to Miami (CCS to MIA)
- There were 261,400 passengers that flew from Caracas to Miami in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CCS to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, LAN Airlines offer flights from Caracas, Venezuela to Miami, FL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Caracas and Miami.
- 327,906 seats were available on flights from CCS to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 261,400 passengers flew on all flights from CCS to MIA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CCS to MIA for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 241,441 passengers from CCS to MIA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Caracas to Miami in 2009 was 81.12%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Caracas, Venezuela to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from CCS to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Caracas and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)