Book your CTG to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cartagena to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CTG and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rafael Nunez Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CTG to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cartagena (CTG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cartagena on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CTG to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Rafael Nunez Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CTG to MIA
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cartagena to Miami (CTG to MIA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cartagena, Colombia to Miami, FL in 2009 was Avianca's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 34,142 passengers that flew from Cartagena to Miami in 2009.
- Avianca operated flights from CTG to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CTG to MIA for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Avianca offers flights from Cartagena, Colombia to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cartagena and Miami from Avianca is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 227 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cartagena to Miami.
- Avianca carried a total of 34,142 passengers from CTG to MIA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cartagena to Miami in 2009 was 69.63%.
- 46,840 seats were available on flights from CTG to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,142 passengers flew on all flights from CTG to MIA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CTG to MIA in 2009 was Avianca's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Greenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.