Book your CPR to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Casper to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CPR and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Natrona County Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CPR to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Casper (CPR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Casper on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CPR to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Casper to Minneapolis (CPR to MSP)
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Casper to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Casper, WY to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Casper to Minneapolis in 2009 was 58.13%.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from CPR to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 1,982 passengers from CPR to MSP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CPR to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CPR to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Casper to Minneapolis.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Casper and Minneapolis.
- 4,354 seats were available on flights from CPR to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,252 passengers flew on all flights from CPR to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Casper, WY to Minneapolis, MN.
- The shortest flight distance between Casper and Minneapolis is 674 miles.
- There were 2,252 passengers that flew from Casper to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Casper, WY to Minneapolis, MN takes about 88 minutes.
- Flight #2184, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Casper to Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Casper and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
- The shortest flight between CPR and MSP takes about 88 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)