to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Casper to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Casper, WY to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Casper to Minneapolis in 2009 was 58.13%.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from CPR to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 1,982 passengers from CPR to MSP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CPR to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CPR to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Casper to Minneapolis.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Casper and Minneapolis.
- 4,354 seats were available on flights from CPR to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,252 passengers flew on all flights from CPR to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Casper, WY to Minneapolis, MN.
- The shortest flight distance between Casper and Minneapolis is 674 miles.
- There were 2,252 passengers that flew from Casper to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Casper, WY to Minneapolis, MN takes about 88 minutes.
- Flight #2184, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Casper to Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Casper and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
- The shortest flight between CPR and MSP takes about 88 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)