Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDC to SAN for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- Frontier offers flights from Cedar City, UT to San Diego, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar City, UT to San Diego, CA in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Frontier carried a total of 221 passengers from CDC to SAN in 2009.
- 272 seats were available on flights from CDC to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 221 passengers flew on all flights from CDC to SAN that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cedar City to San Diego.
- There were 221 passengers that flew from Cedar City to San Diego in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDC to SAN in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar City to San Diego in 2009 was 81.25%.
- Frontier operated flights from CDC to SAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar City and San Diego from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Spirit Lake Iowa you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.