Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing CDC to SUX in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar City, UT to Sioux City, IA in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDC to SUX for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- There were 109 passengers that flew from Cedar City to Sioux City in 2009.
- Frontier carried a total of 109 passengers from CDC to SUX in 2009.
- Frontier operated flights from CDC to SUX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar City to Sioux City in 2009 was 80.15%.
- 136 seats were available on flights from CDC to SUX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109 passengers flew on all flights from CDC to SUX that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cedar City to Sioux City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar City and Sioux City from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- Frontier offers flights from Cedar City, UT to Sioux City, IA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)