Book your CID to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cedar Rapids to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CID and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eastern Iowa to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CID to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CID to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Eastern Iowa to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CID to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cedar Rapids to Atlanta (CID to ATL)
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cedar Rapids to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Cedar Rapids and Atlanta is 694 miles.
- 11,429 seats were available on flights from CID to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,998 passengers flew on all flights from CID to ATL that year.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 7,823 passengers from CID to ATL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar Rapids and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The shortest flight between CID and ATL takes about 97 minutes.
- There were 7,998 passengers that flew from Cedar Rapids to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Cedar Rapids and Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar Rapids, IA to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from CID to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CID to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CID to ATL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar Rapids to Atlanta in 2009 was 62.39%.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Comair, AirTran Airways offer flights from Cedar Rapids, IA to Atlanta, GA.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cedar Rapids to Atlanta.
- The average flight time from Cedar Rapids, IA to Atlanta, GA takes about 100 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Biscayne Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.