Book your CID to BMG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cedar Rapids to Bloomington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CID and BMG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eastern Iowa to Monroe County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CID to BMG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bloomington (BMG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bloomington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CID to BMG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cedar Rapids to Bloomington (CID to BMG)
- 248 seats were available on flights from CID to BMG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 206 passengers flew on all flights from CID to BMG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar Rapids and Bloomington from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar Rapids, IA to Bloomington, IN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar Rapids to Bloomington in 2009 was 79.49%.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Cedar Rapids, IA to Bloomington, IN.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CID to BMG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CID to BMG in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 206 passengers that flew from Cedar Rapids to Bloomington in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 145 passengers from CID to BMG in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cedar Rapids and Bloomington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CID to BMG for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)