Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Freedom Airlines, Comair, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Cedar Rapids, IA to Cincinnati, OH.
- The shortest flight distance between Cedar Rapids and Cincinnati is 419 miles.
- 29,300 seats were available on flights from CID to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,203 passengers flew on all flights from CID to CVG that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CID to CVG for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar Rapids and Cincinnati from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair operated flights from CID to CVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cedar Rapids to Cincinnati.
- The shortest flight between CID and CVG takes about 60 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cedar Rapids to Cincinnati.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 11,165 passengers from CID to CVG in 2009.
- The average flight time from Cedar Rapids, IA to Cincinnati, OH takes about 64 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar Rapids, IA to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cedar Rapids and Cincinnati.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar Rapids to Cincinnati in 2009 was 71.13%.
- Flight #6752, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Cedar Rapids to Cincinnati.
- There were 21,203 passengers that flew from Cedar Rapids to Cincinnati in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CID to CVG in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars South Padre Island TX? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotels in Rancho Mirage you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.