Book your CID to DSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cedar Rapids to Des Moines airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CID and DSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eastern Iowa to Des Moines Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CID to DSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CID to DSM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cedar Rapids to Des Moines (CID to DSM)
- There were 107 passengers that flew from Cedar Rapids to Des Moines in 2009.
- Air Uganda operated flights from CID to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cedar Rapids and Des Moines.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar Rapids to Des Moines in 2009 was 72.15%.
- American Eagle carried a total of 50 passengers from CID to DSM in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CID to DSM in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 244 seats were available on flights from CID to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 107 passengers flew on all flights from CID to DSM that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CID to DSM for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar Rapids and Des Moines from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Cedar Rapids, IA to Des Moines, IA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar Rapids, IA to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)