Book your CID to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cedar Rapids to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CID and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eastern Iowa to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CID to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CID to YIP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cedar Rapids to Detroit (CID to YIP)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar Rapids and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from CID to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar Rapids to Detroit in 2009 was 63%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CID to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- There were 124 passengers that flew from Cedar Rapids to Detroit in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Cedar Rapids, IA to Detroit, MI.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cedar Rapids and Detroit.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 97 passengers from CID to YIP in 2009.
- 200 seats were available on flights from CID to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 124 passengers flew on all flights from CID to YIP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar Rapids, IA to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing CID to YIP in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)