Book your CID to LAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cedar Rapids to Lansing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CID and LAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eastern Iowa to Capital Region Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CID to LAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CID to LAN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cedar Rapids to Lansing (CID to LAN)
- There were 177 passengers that flew from Cedar Rapids to Lansing in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 150 passengers from CID to LAN in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from CID to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cedar Rapids to Lansing in 2009 was 56.6%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cedar Rapids, IA to Lansing, MI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cedar Rapids and Lansing from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CID to LAN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Cedar Rapids, IA to Lansing, MI.
- The newest aircraft servicing CID to LAN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cedar Rapids and Lansing.
- 274 seats were available on flights from CID to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from CID to LAN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)